Testosterone – the MALE factor!
For ages, great researchers have unanimously agreed upon the presence of testosterone in both the sexes’ i.e. male and female. Testosterone is of paramount need during the fetal growth of a child, which develops the penis, testes and the scrotum.
Testosterone is the male chemical that the masculine body longs from the androgen group of cells located in the testes. Testes form the sole secretor testosterone in the human body. Testosterone is responsible for forming the greater chunk of muscles among muscles. The hairy nature of the macho men is directly derived from concoction of testosterone spread in the body.
Over the past few decades, there has been a stark rise in males with depleting levels of Testosterone. A myriad of factors are leading these men into the darkest pits of reduced libido. Some of the factors zapping out the Testosterone are as follows:
1. Piling up the Stress - Stress is responsible for increasing the cortisol levels and thereby a dip in the testosterone levels is also caused
2. Reduced Sleep levels - A disturbance in the sound-sleeping pattern of an adult male can be related to the reduced testosterone levels.
3. Cut the Soy in your Diet - Soy increases the estrogen levels in your body, however it tries curtailing the increase in the testosterone levels.
4. Gorging on a low fat diet
5. Abstain from smoking as nicotine reduces the testosterone production.
Augment your testosterone levels:
It would be essential to follow these steps for better testosterone levels and enhancing the performance in your sexual lives.
1. Adequate sleep of 7 to 9 hours is necessary especially during the night hours.
2. Take an oath, “If I smoke, I’ll choke” and just quit smoking.
3. Curb the protein intake, especially foods containing protein like soy.
4. Try to create a connect between the mind, body and the soul by meditating for least 10-15 minutes. As a result, it will relieve your stress.
5. Increase your strength and endurance training for maximizing your testosterone levels.
6. Eat adequate cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli and cabbage that help you to have equilibrium between estrogen and testosterone levels.
7. Be a fan of early morning sex - It is usual in the morning to have an erection wherein you can shoot up your testosterone levels after a passionate wrestle for luscious sex.